NHSN are seeking a full-time Reserve Ranger to support ongoing work and improvements at Gosforth Nature Reserve.
Are you passionate about inspiring people in the natural world? Would you like to help deliver the new field station and associated activities at Gosforth Nature Reserve to help make the reserve welcoming and accessible to everyone?
We have a vacancy for a Reserve Ranger from May – to August 2021 inclusive. This is a full-time fixed-term contract, with some weekend and evening work required. Work will be a mixture on-site at the nature reserve, working at home, with occasional work at the GNM: Hancock.
- Deadline for applications – Monday 19 April 9.00 am.
- Interview via Zoom – Thursday 22 April morning.
- Handover meeting with current postholder – Wednesday 28 April, afternoon (time off in lieu will be given once in post).
- Proposed start date – 4 May 2021
- Proposed end date – 3 September 2021
For more information about the post, please contact Clare Freeman, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat via email or to arrange a call.