Become a Member
Become a member today to explore Gosforth Nature Reserve and support nature across the North East. Full membership costs just 75p per week.
Free entry to Gosforth Nature Reserve
Membership includes your household too
Access to all our natural history courses, events and talks
Enjoy the many benefits of NHSN Membership
£33 per year
£2.75 per month
to Northumbrian Naturalist
£39 per year
£3.25 per month
Discounted price but does not include family access or Northumbrian Naturalist
£20 per year
£1.66 per month
A one-off payment for a lifetime immersed in nature
£700 one-off payment
Your membership benefits
- Free entry to Gosforth Nature Reserve, one of the best wildlife watching sites in the North East – open to NHSN members and their families.
- North East Nature magazine, three times per year and bursting with news and photography.
- Exclusive education courses and events.
- Northumbrian Naturalist journal, two times per year for full members.
- Exclusive access to the North East’s natural history library.
- A weekly e-news sharing the best of North East nature.
Over the past twelve months, your membership has been working hard behind the scenes to inspire wonder in the natural world, providing opportunities for people of all ages to study, observe and enjoy nature across the region. With your continued support, we can do all of this and more in the years ahead.
Your membership makes a difference
From the Tees to the Tweed, your membership makes a difference right across the North East, directly supporting wildlife and those who study and protect it.
To show you just how much your membership helps, we’ve compiled our members achievements over the past year – click below to find out more.
Discover gift membership
Do you know someone passionate about nature?
Perhaps they enjoy birdwatching or astronomy, are fascinated by insects, or would simply enjoy a quiet walk in a quaint English woodland.
Treat someone you know to a year’s membership of NHSN. They’ll receive a range of great membership benefits and you will help protect nature for years to come.